Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well that was interesting......

Lots of teachers started school for the first time today which meant breakfast was left with a mismatch of people.  It was nice talking to people that I've never talked with before and I had Lindsey, Alecia and Matt with me.  After breakfast, I hung out with Lindsey in her room, video chatted with Justine, ventured to LuLu's for lunch/dinner and waited for everyone to get back.  Rebecca was the first to arrive back at the hotel and Lindsey and I were both eager to hear about her day.  Let's just say it was different than in the states.  We made our way to the tent in the lobby with Lindsay, Matt and Alecia and were joined by Audra and Casey to hear about their days.  I was eager to hear about Audra's day since I will be teaching the same grade as her.  She said it was definitely like teaching PreK back in the states which I already knew.  I am actually excited to have KG (Kindergarten) and start teaching them letters, numbers, colors, etc.  Not exactly a long post today, didn't exactly do much.  Enjoy the pics!

My heart was complete after video chatting with my bestie!  



No comments:

Post a Comment